INTAKE (1st session) up to 2 hours: $350
PSYCHOTHERAPY : $200 for up to a 60 minute session
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a co-pay for which I'm responsible?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is a referral required? If so, from whom? (e.g. primary care physician)
- Is pre-authorization of services required?
- You can also ask if I'm in their network.
For those who are self-pay, arrangements can be made for payment plans or reduced fees.
Please try to notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you cannot make a scheduled session, if possible. If a true emergency occurs, or if you or a family member are ill, please call as soon as possible. No-shows will require a $40 fee prior to seeing Dr. Roberts again.
The co-pay amount is expected to be paid at each therapy session .
REDUCED FEES and PAYMENT PLANS
Reduced fee services and payment plans are negotiated on an individual basis.
Cash & checks are accepted for payment. We do not accept credit cards or debit cards.
I am currently on the provider networks for:
- Aetna Plans : MHMO, MEPO, MCPPO, EAP, MPP, MPPO
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care (AFMC) (as of 9-16-2013)
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield (but not Biodyne or Magellan)
- Cigna Behavioral Health , and their EAP
- CuraLinc Healthcare EAP
- GEHA -- Government Employees Health Association (Federal)
- Medicare / Noridian
- OPTUM -- Tricare (as of 8-28-2015)
- Mental Health Net (MHN) (as of 12-11-2013)
- Tricare: (as of 8-28-2015)
- United Healthcare (as of 5-1-2014)
- Value Options (as of 4-15-2014)
I do not accept MEDICAID / AHCCCS . See separate page for information on requesting mental health services if you have this benefit.